Last week I gave a keynote at the first-ever in-person MVNO Nation Live conference in beautiful Valencia, Spain.
It was thrilling to talk to all of the entrepreneurial leaders at this event. They clearly see the huge upside of embracing public cloud technology and are poised to use it to become some of the world’s greatest brands.
I’ve turned my keynote into this podcast episode. Listen now to hear:
- Examples of how telcos and MVNOs are benefiting from public cloud technology [02:48];
- How cloud-native telco tools (like Totogi!) can help MVNOs streamline work, increase speed to market, and lower costs [05:21];
- Why giffgaff put data at the heart of its business [12:53]; and
- How MVNOs can boost their NPS and ARPU by delivering an amazing, personalized customer experience [13:55].
When you’re done listening, check out the links to Totogi and the AWS Marketplace below, and contact us for a demo. You can find the transcript for this episode here.
Links and Resources
- Read my blog about why MVNOs need to stop differentiating on price and start personalizing the customer experience.
- Watch the video version of my MVNO Nation Live keynote.
- Check out this great article about digital-attacker strategies from McKinsey & Company
- Read my op-ed in Vanilla Plus about why MVNOs should be all-in on the public cloud.
- Read the original AWS press release on the giffgaff relationship.
- Learn more about Totogi and sign up (for one penny!) on AWS Marketplace.
- Find out how MVNOs can super-charge their BSS with Totogi’s BSS enhancement platform, starting with our Charging-as-a-Service.
- You KNOW that we rocked an awesome party at MVNO Nation Live. Check out the cloudy drinks and our dance moves on the 360 spinner!
Wanna talk public cloud? Telco execs, set up a meeting with our team to learn how to tap the immense business value it can bring.
- Have an idea for a Telco in 20 podcast guest or topic? Send it in!
- Want to sponsor a podcast? Let us know
- Follow Telco in 20 on Twitter @TelcoIn20
- Follow DR on Twitter @TelcoDR
The Telco in 20 podcast won a 2022 Platinum MarComm Award, a 2022 Gold Hermes Award, and was recognized as a Forrester Top 100 Channel Podcast and Feedspot Top 10 Telecom Podcast. If you enjoy the podcast, would you leave us a short review? It takes you seconds to do in your app and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. And I love reading your feedback and reviews!
- Executive Producer and Host: Danielle Royston, TelcoDR
- Senior Producer: Lindsay Grubb, TillCo Media
- Editor/Producer: Alisa Jenkins Wilson, Springboard Marketing
- Audio Editing: Andrew Condell
- Associate Producer: Kriselda Dionisio
- Music: Dyami Wilson
More episodes from Telco in 20
I scream, you scream, we all scream for MVNOs
The MVNO segment of telco is gaining momentum, which makes it the perfect time to explore the ins and outs of launching an MVNO and ensuring its success.
Bye-bye, private cloud; hello, public cloud
Davide Bellini from Accenture shares insights into what telcos are planning to do with the public cloud and the challenges and opportunities they’re facing.