This is the second episode in our What’s Up with Totogi? series, where I share the inside scoop on Totogi news and features. For newcomers, Totogi is a telco enterprise software solution that is 100% built on the public cloud, which means its best-in-class technology can be delivered at a super affordable price. Telcos of all sizes should be developing with it TODAY.
For this episode, I sat down with my buddy David Haselwood to talk about how Totogi APIs can help CSPs bring new features to market in days and weeks (rather than months and years), and boost customer satisfaction and ARPU in the process.
Listen to our conversation about:
- Why Totogi’s API-first approach is a gamechanger for the telco industry [4:02];
- How Totogi APIs work with – and not against – your current systems [10:25];
- How a single API integration can help telcos offer premium content and services from top-tier providers like Netflix, Apple, and Expedia [12:36];
- How Totogi APIs empower teams to innovate faster and better, and at a lower cost [14:58].
Listen to our conversation by clicking play above or subscribe through your favorite podcast feed.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Listen on your favorite podcast platform – see the links above under the audio player.
- You can find the transcript for this episode here.
Links and Resources
- Set up a meeting with the Totogi team
- Sign up for a preview to the Totogi APIs
- Check out the on-demand version of our Totogi API live-coding workshop where we code up a new feature in less than 30 minutes
- Here’s an example of the code snippets needed to share Marketplace offers with your subscribers – couldn’t be easier!
- Watch the video that telco industry dinosaurs petitioned to pull off of TM Forum’s DTWS website
- Read this article by Keith Dyer of The Mobile Network about our banned video and the Streisand effect
- If you don’t know about the API platform companies Twilio and Stripe, check out their websites to learn more
- Get the full story about how Frankie Goes to Hollywood’s “Relax” became a mega hit, then watch the official music video
- Speaking of velocity, remember that movie Terminal Velocity with Charlie Sheen? Maybe watching this movie will get your blood pumping about moving to the public cloud!
Wanna talk public cloud? Telco execs, set up a meeting with our team to learn how to tap the immense business value it can bring.
- Have an idea for a Telco in 20 podcast guest or topic? Send it in!
- Want to sponsor a podcast? Let us know
- Follow Telco in 20 on Twitter @TelcoIn20
- Follow DR on Twitter @TelcoDR
The Telco in 20 podcast was recognized on Forrester’s 2021 list of the Top 100 Channel Podcasts and Feedspot’s Top 10 Telecom Podcasts list. If you enjoy the podcast, would you leave us a short review? It takes you seconds to do in your app and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. And I love reading your feedback and reviews!
- Executive Producer and Host: Danielle Royston, TelcoDR
- Executive Producer: Kristin Donelson, OneLouder Marketing
- Senior Producer: Lindsay Grubb
- Editor/Producer: Alisa Jenkins Wilson, Springboard Marketing
- Audio Editing: Andrew Condell
- Music: Dyami Wilson
More episodes from Telco in 20
Telco in 20: Episode 29 | Duration: 00:28:02
Telco in 20’s Best of 2021
In our most popular episode from 2021, transformation leader Juha Korhonen shares his experience with the successful launch of Yaqoot, a digital mobile operator in the Middle East.
Telco in 20: Episode 28 | Duration: 00:27:11
Talking public cloud with GSMA
Telco in 20 sits down with Mats Granryd, Director General for GSMA, to talk about the future of the public cloud and telco.
Telco in 20: Episode 27 | Duration: 01:21:49
Talking public cloud with Telecoms.com
Telco in 20 sits down with Scott Bicheno and Iain Morris of the Telecoms.com podcast to have an awesome conversation about the public cloud and telco.