On March 1, I presented a keynote— my third in a row!— at MWC’s inaugural MVNO Summit. It was standing-room-only with leaders from digital brands, MVNOs, and MVNEs who were eager to learn how intelligent, SaaS software (like Totogi!) can help them delight customers and grow ARPU. We captured the talk on video, and I’ve turned it into this podcast. Listen now to hear about:
- Why MVNOs need to start acting like internet companies [04:02];
- How Totogi’s multi-tenant SaaS software is changing the game [05:29];
- Why MVNOs should stop using pricing to win subscribers, and start using their crown jewel – the network! [12:52]; and
- The supercharged power of Totogi Auto Plan [14:42].
Listen now by clicking play above or subscribe through your favorite podcast platform—see the links in the right column above. You can find the transcript for this episode here.
Links and Resources
- Check out the video version of my MVNO Summit talk.
- Learn more about Totogi and sign up (for one penny!) on AWS Marketplace.
- Read my blog about machine learning – what it is, how it works, and why you need the public cloud to make your models great
- Read my blog about why MVNOs need to stop differentiating on price and start personalizing the customer experience.
- Everyone is still talking about my CLOUD CITY 2021! I’ll bet Ericsson would like to forget it. It was AMAZING.
- Watch my 2021 MWC keynote, The Paradox of the Public Cloud.
- Then check out my 2022 MWC talk, The Public Cloud is NOW!
- No doubt you heard about the EPIC party Totogi put on after the Summit at Luce de Gas. One of the highlights was a performance by Cyberflamenco, which blends a laser show and traditional Spanish flamenco dancing.
Wanna talk public cloud? Telco execs, set up a meeting with our team to learn how to tap the immense business value it can bring.
- Have an idea for a Telco in 20 podcast guest or topic? Send it in!
- Want to sponsor a podcast? Let us know
- Follow Telco in 20 on Twitter @TelcoIn20
- Follow DR on Twitter @TelcoDR
The Telco in 20 podcast won a 2022 Platinum MarComm Award, a 2022 Gold Hermes Award, and was recognized as a Forrester Top 100 Channel Podcast and Feedspot Top 10 Telecom Podcast. If you enjoy the podcast, would you leave us a short review? It takes you seconds to do in your app and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. And I love reading your feedback and reviews!
- Executive Producer and Host: Danielle Royston, TelcoDR
- Senior Producer: Lindsay Grubb, TillCo Media
- Editor/Producer: Alisa Jenkins Wilson, Springboard Marketing
- Audio Editing: Andrew Condell
- Associate Producer: Kriselda Dionisio
- Music: Dyami Wilson
More episodes from Telco in 20
Get ready for MWC 2023!
Mobile World Congress is a must-attend event for telco industry leaders. Here’s the latest on what to expect at this year’s event, which starts on February 27.
The American dream: Building a killer MVNO
US Mobile was built on the public cloud from day one. Founder and CEO Ahmed Khattak talks about how the company’s cloud-first design has delighted customers and helped it thrive.